2011-12 Brand Campaign
Phase I: Listening to Members
To hear directly from members, BCBSND:
- Surveyed members statewide—responses poured in (almost 15,000)
- Formed a member panel to give ongoing opinions and feedback
- Solicited member opinion through social media outlets
- President Paul von Ebers traveled across the state to meet and hear from members through seven Health Care Forums
Collectively, we heard members say:
"Health care costs continue to go up.
I have higher insurance premiums and more copays, yet I get less service and less time with my doctor. I don't understand insurance or health care reform and I've lost trust.
I don't know what the solution is, but I expect BCBSND to help find one. I'm not sure they can…they'll have to prove it to me."
Phase III: Demonstrating BOLD Initiatives and Leadership
To answer member requests to prove our solution initiatives, we created a testimonial-based brand campaign to demonstrate:
- Success with innovative programs
- Working with members and for members