Established in 1989, the BCBSND Caring Foundation is a private 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Through giving and investing, the Caring Foundation focuses on key health issues that help improve the health and well-being of North Dakotans and their communities. Caring Foundation staff work with grantees to support nonprofit sustainability, collaborate on shared outcomes and create lasting change.
Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota Caring Foundation and Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota are independent licensees of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association (BCBSA) ® Registered Marks of the BCBSA.
- Pam Gulleson, BCBSND Vice President of Public Affairs, serves as the Foundation executive director and secretary
- Amber Blomberg, BCBSND Caring Foundation Manager
- Timothy Huckle, BCBSND President & CEO, serves as chairman of the Foundation
- Dave Breuer, BCBSND Chief Financial Officer and Senior VP of Finance, serves as treasurer of the Foundation
- Daniel Conrad, BCBSND Chief Legal Officer
- Dr. Elizabeth Faust, BCBSND Senior Medical Director
- Jodi Atkinson, President & CEO St. Andrew's Health Center and Clinic
- Dave Spryncznatyk, Retired Adjutant General of North Dakota
- Greg Glasner, MD, President of Essentia Health West Region