Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota Caring Foundation (BCBSND Caring Foundation), established in 1989, is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization with a mission to help positively transform the health and well-being of North Dakotans and their communities.
BCBSND Caring Foundation believes in North Dakota and its people. As a private foundation we are entirely funded by Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Dakota (BCBSND) and are primarily a grantmaking foundation. Through our giving, the Foundation focuses on key health issues that positively impact the lives of North Dakotans. We work with our grantees as partners to support nonprofits with common goals, collaborate on shared outcomes and create lasting change. We additionally invest in innovative ideas that improve communities.
Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota Caring Foundation and Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota are independent licensees of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association (BCBSA) ® Registered Marks of the BCBSA.
- Pam Gulleson, BCBSND Vice President of Public Affairs, serves as the Foundation executive director and secretary
- Amber Blomberg, BCBSND Caring Foundation Manager
- Daniel Conrad, BCBSND President & CEO, serves as chairman of the Foundation
- Dave Breuer, BCBSND Chief Financial Officer and Senior VP of Finance, serves as treasurer of the Foundation
- Stacie Heiden, BCBSND Executive VP of Strategic Development and Health Delivery
- Jodi Atkinson, Retired President & CEO St. Andrew's Health Center and Clinic
- Dave Spryncznatyk, Retired Adjutant General of North Dakota
- Greg Glasner, MD, BCBSND Chief Medical Officer
- Lynette Dickson, Community Outreach & Engagement Associate Director, UND Center for Rural Health