How does the system upgrade impact Participating Providers?
New Member ID Cards
New member ID cards include a new alpha prefix to the subscriber number.
The new prefixes are as follows:
YEP – Individual, on exchange (January 1, 2019 migration)
YER – Individual, off exchange (January 1, 2019 migration)
YQW – Medicare supplement (January 1, 2019 migration)
New Online Portal
Use just one user ID and password to work with us and other participating payers to:
- Submit eligibility and benefits inquiries
- Submit claims and review statuses
- View your electronic remittance advice (835)
- Submit authorizations and referrals
Visit www.Availity.com for more information about the new Availity Provider Portal. Availity also has a variety of training materials to assist you in what you are trying to accomplish.
Looking for On Demand trainings?
- Go to https://availitylearning.learnupon.com/catalog to enroll in the training that fits your needs.
Can't find what you are looking for?
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.