Disease Management Programs Help
Manage Rare and Complex Conditions
When you have a rare or complex disease, things can get complicated. BCBSND's disease management programs, in partnership with Accordant, help you live your best life by equipping you to actively manage your specific conditions.
To accomplish that, we work alongside your doctors, providing tips, tools and support to help you:
- Know possible health risks and concerns
- Keep motivated to stay in the best of health
- Understand and follow your doctor's instructions
- Keep on track with your medicines or other treatments
- Find resources in your area to make your life easier
- Access specialized nurses by phone, 24/7
Who can take participate?
Fully insured members with:
- Seizure Disorders
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Crohn's Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Parkinson's Disease (PD)
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE or Lupus)
- Myasthenia Gravis (MG)
- Sickle Cell Disease (SCD)
- Cystic Fibrosis (CF)
- Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyradiculoneuropathy (CIDP)
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Gaucher Disease
Know Someone Who Would Benefit From This Program?
If you, or someone you know, may be a candidate for a disease management program, please contact Member Services.
Chief Medical Officer Dr. Eunah Fischer describes how the Rare and Complex Disease Management Program helps you and your doctor ensure you‘re receiving the best care possible.