Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota (BCBSND) would like to remind providers of the functionality our Availity Provider Portal has to offer. Throughout the next several months, BCBSND will provide a series of HealthCare News articles to offer tips and tricks for the Availity Provider Portal.
Through the Availity portal, providers have access to:
- Submit eligibility and benefits inquiries for BCBSND members
- Submit claims and review statuses
- Correct and void claims
- Complete credentialing forms
- Request authorizations and referrals
- View your electronic remittance advice (835)
- Direct messaging
As a BCBSND provider, you may be already registered with the Availity Provider Portal; if not, we encourage you to register at Portal Registration. Whether you are a current user or new to Availity, we encourage providers to take advantage of on-demand Availity Portal Training.
Log in to your Availity account and click on Payer Spaces located on the upper menu bar. Find access to Applications, Resources, and News and Announcements.