Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota (BCBSND) regularly develops and revises medical policies in response to rapidly changing medical technology. Our commitment is to update the provider community as medical policies are adopted and/or revised.
The following medical policies have been added or revised and are available at medical policy.
- Mohs Micrographic Surgery (MMS)
- Electroencephalogram (EEG) Technologies
- Intra-Arterial/Intravenous Therapeutic Procedures
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging of the Breast.
- Spinal Cord and Dorsal Root Ganglion Stimulation
- MRI-guided focused Ultrasound Surgery
- Cerebral Oxygenation Monitoring using Near Infrared Spectroscopy (NIRS)
- Intraocular Lens
- Electrical Nerve Stimulator
- Beds – Accessories and Related Items
- Factor II/Prothrombin Testing for Thrombophilia
- Factor V/Leiden Testing for Thrombophilia
- Interim PET Scanning in Oncology to Detect Early Response During Treatment
- Oncologic Applications of PET Scanning
- In Vitro Allergy Testing