Are you eligible for Student Blue?
Who's eligible for Student Blue?
- An undergraduate student enrolled in 7+ credits per semester
- A graduate student enrolled in 3+ credits per semester
- Attending a college or university within the North Dakota University System on campus or online
- Under age 65
Qualifications for Domestic Partner Coverage:
- Both are at least age 18
- You've lived together for the past 12 consecutive months
- Neither is legally married to another or involved in another domestic partnership
- You are not related by blood
- You are financially interdependent and jointly responsible for living expenses
- Your partner may be the same or opposite gender
- An affadavit attesting to the domestic partnership must be completed and returned to BCBSND.
Eligible children under the age of 26 for whom you or your spouse or domestic partner are the legal parent or guardian can also be covered.