How to access your insurance info online
If you're like me, managing your health insurance coverage can be confusing and difficult. Does my insurance cover that? Have I met my deductible yet? Does this doctor's bill include the EOBs I have already received?
There is an easy way for Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota members to manage their health insurance coverage and benefits. Members can sign in and manage their benefits online by visiting BCBSND.com/manage-my-benefits on our website.
- insurance coverage details
- viewing your insurance claims
- signing up for and using electronic EOBs
- determining how much of your deductible you have met
- rating your doctor
- updating your address and personal info
- requesting a new BCBSND ID card.
If you haven't done so already, receiving online access to your account is easy. You just need to take a few minutes to register and then you can get started.