HealthyBlue is an Engaging Online Wellness Center
Bring your employees an elevated online wellness center with powerful tools and resources – all powered by WebMD Health Services.
Personal Health Snapshot
These tools help employees know their numbers, what they mean, and learn how to make improvements toward total well-being.
- Health assessment – within minutes of this self-assessment, employees get a health score that provides a baseline for measuring progress.
- Personal health record – employees can store, maintain track and manage health information in one centralized, secure location.
- Device and App Connection Center – employees can stay connected and sync their wearables, devices or other fitness trackers and apps (i.e. MapMyRun, Fitbit, Garmin and more). Data is now automatically imported for a holistic experience.
Motivation and Engagement
It's easier than ever for employees to stay connected and engaged in their health and wellness.
- Mobile App – HealthyBlue benefits include the Wellness at Your Side (WAYS) app for access on the go. Available for download: Google Play or iOS
- Wellness Challenges – popular challenges help users get active, eat better, drink more water, get better sleep and more.
- WebMD Content – clinically proven and personalized information driven from the personal health assessment, input and preferences. Find interactive health tools, videos and information your employees can trust.
- Rewards* - employees earn points for achieving progress toward their goals or set outcomes. Points can be redeemed within HealthyBlue for cash gift cards.
Coaching and Advice
Users get a little nudge and motivation toward health and wellness goals or managing a condition.
- Digital Health Assistant – the goal setting and tracking tool that helps you set and achieve your health and well-being goals.
- Pregnancy Assistant – a focus on prenatal care with features and tools to help you enjoy a healthy pregnancy- before, during and after.
How to Get Your Employee Started with HealthyBlue
- Sign in or register for an Online Member Services account.
- Complete your Authorization for Release of Information – Wellness Programs found in the employee's online member services account.
- Encourage employees to get a personalized wellness plan by completing a health assessment.
*Please note: Not all health plans include rewards. Your BCBSND account representative can provide information on available options.