Includes nationally renowned speakers, lunch/snacks, networking opportunities and vendor fair.
Dr. Michelle Segar, PhD, MPH
- Author of critically acclaimed "No Sweat: How the Simple Science of Motivation Can Bring You a Lifetime of Fitness"
- Director of the Sport, Health and Activity Research and Policy (SHARP) Center at the University of Michigan
Harnessing the Right Whys: An Easy Science-Based Method for Driving Both Sustainable Behavior Change and Thriving Organizations
Do you want to know why most people don't stay motivated to practice healthy behaviors, even when they deeply want to? Michelle will present research explaining why the traditional approach to promoting healthy behaviors sets employees and patients up for short-term, rather than sustainable, behavior.
Integrating behavioral science with positive organizational scholarship, she will explain how sustainable behavior change, personal well-being, and organizational thriving can result from reframing healthy choices and self-care with "The Right Whys."
Real Strategies to Overcome the Core Barrier to Sustainable Self-Care
In this interactive workshop, you will learn the hidden reason we prioritize our work and the care of others over ourselves. Michelle will offer easy methods to help us better prioritize our own self-care so we can thrive and better fuel what matters most in our personal and professional lives.
David Hunnicutt, PhD
- One of the nation's most sought-after experts in helping business and health leaders live happier, healthier and more productive lives
- Audiences include the United Nations, Kaiser Permanente, General Motors, Notre Dame University, the National Institutes of Health, the CDC and the Department of the Navy
- Quoted in the Wall Street Journal, MSNBC, Bloomberg Business Week, CBS News, the Boston Globe and Reuters
SHINE! The New Science of Igniting Organizational Performance and Fueling Individual Engagement
David will zero in on the most overlooked and neglected worksite wellness practices that guarantee engagement, improve health and ignite performance. As a result of taking part, participants will walk away with the knowledge and skills to make their organization, and their employees, shine.
Shared with business and health audiences across the country, this keynote has helped organizations of all kinds bring out the very best in their people and create cultures that work.
Vision Quest: A Hands-On Approach To Creating A Breathtaking Vision For Your Wellness Program
Building on the material presented in the keynote, David will lead participants in a hands-on visioning exercise. Highly valuable, this experience will help all in attendance better understand the art and science of creating a vision that brings out the best in others.