Participation & Credentialing
Contracting with BCBSND
- Credentialing and Recredentialing Policy
- Provider Dispute Resolution Policy
- Provider Contract Policy Updates
Credentialing Applications — Fillable PDF's
Are you new to the North Dakota area or have you recently graduated? If so, please complete the appropriate professional application below.
- Professional Application
Behavioral Health Application
- This application is only for EDD, LICSW, LMFT, LPCC, PHD, PSYD, & PNU
- MD or NP with psychiatric specialty, please use Professional Application (above)
Are you already a participating credentialed provider with BCBSND but want to provide services at another location? If so, please use the form below.
The National Provider Identifier, or NPI, is a 10-digit intelligence free number that will be required of all covered entities as of May 23, 2007. A covered entity is a provider who submits claims electronically in a HIPAA compliant format. The NPI is intended to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the health care system by reducing the number of identifiers associated with providers and facilities.
Unsure which form to fill out or need to contact Provider Networks?
Email: Provider Networks