Participation & Credentialing
Contracting with BCBSND
Credentialing Applications — Fillable PDF's
Are you new to the North Dakota area or have you recently graduated? If so, please complete the appropriate professional application below.
- Practitioner Credentialing Application
- Behavioral Health – Institutional Provider Credentialing Application
- Medication-Assisted Treatment Facility Credentialing
Recredentialing Applications — Fillable PDF's
- Ambulance Recredentialing Application
- Behavioral Health – Institutional Provider Recredentialing Application
- Durable Medical Equipment Recredentialing Application
- Healthcare Organization Recredentialing
- Home Infusion Recredentialing Application
- Medication-Assisted Treatment Facility Recredentialing Application
- Optical Supplier Recredentialing Application
- Practitioner Recredentialing Application
- Public Health Unit Recredentialing Application
Are you already a participating credentialed provider with BCBSND but want to provide services at another location? If so, please use the form below.
- New Location / Business Relationship Form (revised 1/17)
Accepting New Patients Verification
In order to help our members find BCBSND participating providers that are accepting new patients, we are asking you to assist us with keeping our provider directory up to date. If you have had a recent change in whether or not you are accepting new patients at any location, please complete the form below and we will update your file.
The National Provider Identifier, or NPI, is a 10-digit intelligence free number that will be required of all covered entities as of May 23, 2007. A covered entity is a provider who submits claims electronically in a HIPAA compliant format. The NPI is intended to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the health care system by reducing the number of identifiers associated with providers and facilities.
Unsure which form to fill out or need to contact Provider Networks?
Email: Provider Networks