Attend a Provider Webinar
Upcoming Webinar Topics
Provider Audit and Special Investigations Unit 101
Thursday, March 19, 2015, 12:15 – 1:00 p.m. Central
Topic: To provide an overview of the BCBSDND Provider Audit and Special Investigations Unit.
Audience: Any individual that documents patient records, applies coding methodology to a patient record, or submits claims for payment.
- Overview of Provider Audit and the Special Investigations Unit
- Provider Audit Process
- Special Investigations Unit Process
Thursday, April 16, 2015, 12:15-1:00 p.m. Central
Topic: With the upcoming implementation of the ICD-10 code set on October 1, 2015, Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota (BCBSND) will provide an overview of its ICD-10 readiness and share the testing process currently available to providers.
- Participating provider billing office representatives who currently use the ICD-9 code set
- Vendors or clearinghouses that work with participating providers
- BCBSND ICD-10 readiness
- Overview of BCBSND ICD-10 webpage: www.BCBSND.com/icd10
- ICD-10 claims testing
Provider Self Service and THOR- The HealthCare Online Resource
Thursday, May 21, 2015, 12:15 – 1:00 p.m. Central
Topic: In the fast paced environment of healthcare, electronic and automated tools can greatly help with daily business office tasks. During this webinar, Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota will give an overview of two such tools – Provider Self Service and THOR, The HealthCare Online Resource.
- Participating provider representatives
- Billing services that are contracted with participating providers
- Provider Self Service automated phone service tool for providers
- How to access THOR
- Overview of THOR applications
Provider Audit and
Special Investigations Unit 101
March 19, 12:15 – 1 p.m. Central
- ICD-10 readiness
April 16, 12:15 – 1 p.m. Central
- Provider Self Service and THOR
The HealthCare Online Resource
May 21, 12:15 – 1 p.m. Central