Applications are now open for students to apply for our Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota (BCBSND) Caring Foundation Healthcare Leader Scholarship. The purpose of this scholarship is to identify, cultivate and advance the next generation of healthcare leaders in North Dakota. Applicants will develop an innovative and impactful project in the area of healthcare which incorporates a leadership development plan designed to support a successful project outcome, as well as academic and personal growth. The scholarship winner will receive a total of $5,000 to offset their school tuition costs.
To be eligible for consideration for this scholarship, student applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a resident of North Dakota
- Enrolled as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student at a North Dakota university or college
- Have completed at least their junior year of undergraduate course work or be enrolled in graduate program
- Pursuing a degree in healthcare or business administration and planning to work in a healthcare related field with a leadership track
- Prefer individuals planning to live and work in North Dakota
- Be in good academic standing, maintaining a cumulative GPA of 3.25 or higher
- Demonstrate financial need
Applications are open and will be accepted through October 1, 2020. For more information or to find the application, click here.