Did you know there are quick and easy ways to make a payment once you receive your invoice?
1. Log-in to the Member Portal to make a one-time payment or to set up recurring payments:
- Start here or click log in and members in the top right corner of the page.
- If you have an account, click log in and enter your username and password. If you do not have an account, click register to begin.
- After logging in, click Pay Premium under the Health Care Tools.
2. Make a payment as a guest.
- Start here or select log in and members in the top right corner of the page.
- If you do not have an account, click Pay Premium from the top of the page.
Note: You will need the invoice or bill account number.
3. You can make a one-time payment by calling 1-844-363-8454.
- All you need is your member ID number or social security number, date of birth and payment type information.
4. Mail your payment by check to:
Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota
PO Box 857668
Minneapolis, MN 55485-7668
Note: Please include your account number in the memo line of the check.