Today Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota held a news conference to announce a sustainable health initiative has been formed to ensure an accessible, affordable health care system in North Dakota. Through collaboration with North Dakota health care providers, the goal is to reduce medical inflation by 1.5 percent over the next three years.
News conference video and materials are available below:
- Collaboration and local initiatives are the solutions to sustaining North Dakota's health care system
- Questions & Answers About MediQHome
- Altru supports BCBS MediQHome
- Altru Quick Facts
- The North Dakota Experience: Achieving High-Performance Health Care Through Rural Innovation and Cooperation
- Seven Point Plan for Board of Directors' Oversight Strategy
- Mega Claims
- BCBSND Premium Income vs. Claims Expense
- BCBSND collaborative quality programs
- Rural Health Grant Program - January 2011
- Where do my health insurance premiums go?