About this event
Join us for our Virtual Career Fair to speak with BCBSND hiring managers to learn more about our Customer Advocate positions available in Fargo, N.D. and the many benefits of working for Blue!
The sessions are 10 minutes in length and will offer a chance for interested advocates to ask questions about BCBSND and the Customer Advocate positions.
Date and time
Tuesday, June 8, 2021
10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
For those who need to feel connected to the mission of their workplace, BCBSND offers fulfilling careers with one of the nation’s most trusted brands. Don’t think of us a simply an “insurance company”—BCBSND is much more. We provide an environment in which teams work to bring innovative ideas to life, all for one purpose—to positively impact the care and health of our members.
Our Customer Advocates make a significant impact in that mission and are responsible for assisting and educating members, providers and customers on products and plans offered by BCBSND. These skilled individuals research, analyze and resolve inquiries by providing accurate and timely information.
At BCBSND, you can expect great pay and benefits, growth and volunteer opportunities, on-site perks, generous paid time off, plus lots more. Learn more about a day in the life at Blue.
BCBSND is an equal opportunity employer that offers a wealth of health and well-being benefits focused on a wide variety of offerings including:
- Medical, dental, vision coverage, including telehealth visits
- Competitive salaries with a 401(k) program and company match to 4%
- Paid company events and employee perks and discounts, including a robust employee committee and inclusion and diversity council
- Generous paid time off and maternal and paternal leave
- Paid volunteer time
- Numerous learning and development opportunities for career growth