Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota Caring Foundation is investing in health profession education by offering a scholarship program to help address and strengthen the health care workforce shortage and provide financial assistance to these aspiring students.
Scholarship Application and Guidelines
Scholarship applications for the 2019-2020 school year have closed. The 2020-2021 scholarship application will be posted in August 2020.
For scholarship eligibility, student applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a resident of North Dakota
- Attend a North Dakota university, college or technical college
- Have completed at least their freshman year of undergraduate course work
- Enrolled as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student
- Pursuing a degree in a nursing or health care-related field
- Be in good academic standing, maintaining a cumulative GPA of 3.25 or higher
- Demonstrate financial need