Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota Caring Foundation is investing in health profession education by offering a scholarship program to help address and strengthen the health care workforce shortage and provide financial assistance to these aspiring students.
Scholarship Application and Guidelines
Applications are now being accepted through October 1, 2020.
For scholarship eligibility, student applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a resident of North Dakota
- Attend a North Dakota university, college or technical college
- Have completed at least their freshman year of undergraduate course work
- Enrolled as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student
- Pursuing a degree in a nursing or health care-related field
- Be in good academic standing, maintaining a cumulative GPA of 3.25 or higher
- Demonstrate financial need