GeoBlue Travel Health Insurance for Individuals
Traveling can be hard enough without worrying about how your health insurance would work if something unexpected happens. GeoBlue allows you to purchase short- and long-term international travel health insurance plans that work with your existing health insurance policy. You can rest easy knowing you'll get the same comprehensive care you're used to at home – wherever you are in the world.
GeoBlue international travel medical insurance plans and services are designed to keep you safe and healthy as you travel the world, whether for work, study, leisure or extended living.
Coverage Available for
- Single trips
- Multiple trips
- Long-term expatriate out-of-country travel, including student coverage
- Multiple plans, including short-term options for trips up to 180 days and long-term options for global living longer than 180 days
- An elite network of English-speaking, Western-trained doctors in more than 190 countries
- Comprehensive coverage that includes hospitalization, doctor visits, and prescriptions
- Cashless, paperless transactions so you won't have to pay up front for care
- An experienced global health coordinator who will schedule appointments, make payment arrangements and arrange for any necessary follow-up treatment.
- An app that helps you translate medical terms, find a doctor or pharmacy, make appointments, receive travel alerts, download an ID card and more
- Concierge-level customer service available 24/7, 365 days a year, via a toll-free phone call
- Emergency medical evacuation for urgent, unexpected care
- Health and security profiles of your destination
Get More Information
Visit the GeoBlue website