Member Services Representatives unavailable May 27

Our member services representatives will not be available Monday, May 27, due to the holiday.

Show More
  • May 2019

Available now—request enrollment changes via email

Now you can use for:

  • Employee cancellations
  • Name changes (due to marriage/divorce)
  • Date of birth corrections
  • Social Security number corrections, or new Social Security numbers for babies
  • Address changes

Please do not send applications to this email address. Forward applications to your local BCBSND office.