HealthyBlue is an Engaging Online Wellness Center
Elevate your well-being with powerful online tools and resources – all powered by WebMD Health Services.
Get Started with HealthyBlue
- Sign in or register for your Online Member Services account.
- Complete your Authorization for Release of Information – Wellness Programs found in your online member services account.
- Get your personalized wellness plan when you complete a short health assessment.
Start with a Snapshot of You
Use these tools to know your numbers, what they mean, and how to make improvements toward total well-being.
- Health assessment – use this self-assessment, to get a baseline health score.
- Personal health record – store, maintain track and manage your health information in one centralized, secure location.
- Device and App Connection Center – stay connected and sync your wearables, devices or other fitness trackers and apps (i.e. MapMyRun, Fitbit, Garmin and more). Data is now automatically imported for a holistic experience.
Stay Motivated and Engaged
It's easier than ever to stay connected and engage in your health and wellness.
- Mobile App – Your HealthyBlue benefits include the Wellness at Your Side (WAYS) app for access on the go. Available for download: Google Play or iOS
- Wellness Challenges – popular challenges help you get active, eat better, drink more water, get better sleep and more.
- WebMD Content – clinically proven and personalized information driven from your assessment, input and preferences. Find interactive health tools, videos and information you can trust.
- Rewards* - earn points for achieving progress toward your goals or set outcomes. Points can be redeemed within HealthyBlue for cash gift cards.
Find Coaching and Advice
Get a little nudge toward your goals or managing a condition.
- Digital Health Assistant – the goal setting and tracking tool that helps you set and achieve your health and well-being goals.
- Pregnancy Assistant – a focus on prenatal care with features and tools to help you enjoy a healthy pregnancy- before, during and after.
*Please note: Not all health insurance plans include, rewards. If you're not sure about what is included in your plan, ask your human resources representative or call the number on the back of your BCBSND member ID card.
FARGO – Thanks to a rural health grant from the Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota's Caring Foundation, Nelson County Health System Child Care Facility has the playground they always dreamed of. Kids can now enjoy the new state-of-the-art playground equipment.