HealthyBlue is a One-Stop Online Wellness Center
Want to start eating better? Train for a marathon? Stop smoking? The HealthyBlue online wellness center gives you tools for success, no matter what your goals.
HealthyBlue is Like Having a Personal Wellness Coach
If your health plan includes access to HealthyBlue online wellness center, you'll have access to tools that are tailored to your goals and health status, based on your answers to a personalized health assessment. You'll find:
Help With Healthy Eating
- Find recipes related to your specific health goals
- Plan meals
- Create shopping lists
- Log food intake
- Access a complete nutrition library
- Interact with a dietitian
- Use existing cardio or strength training plans
- Create your own plans
- Track body mass index (BMI)
- See exercise examples
- Log exercise
- Interact with a fitness trainer
Online Workshops and Inspirational Articles
- Disease prevention
- Smoking cessation
- Pain management
- Many others
- Track workshop attendance to earn points
- Log changes in blood pressure, cholesterol and many other metrics
- See graphical representations of changes over time in each category
Check and Redeem Rewards
- See points accumulate each time you complete an activity, if you are eligible for rewards.
Check and redeem your BlueRewards
See your incentives accumulate when you take steps to prevent disease and maintain your health.
Please note: Not all health insurance plans include HealthyBlue or BlueRewards. If you're not sure about the reward included in your plan, ask your human resources office or call the number on the back of your BCBSND member ID card.
BCBSND Caring Foundation partners with North Dakota Department of Public Instruction for school grant program
FARGO –The Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota (BCBSND) Caring Foundation is proud to partner with the North Dakota Department of Instruction (NDDPI) to provide access to BCBSND Caring Foundation grant funding.
BCBSND Caring Foundation partners with NDSU School of Pharmacy to continue the fight against opioid misuse
The goal of this partnership is to assist our community pharmacists with resources to expand awareness and prevention of opioid misuse.