Get some extra support during your pregnancy with the BCBSND Prenatal Plus program.
After you’ve had your first prenatal doctor visit, sign up in your online Member Services portal* and take advantage of:
- Prenatal care advice
- Guidelines for alcohol and pregnancy
- Help in preventing preterm labor
- Information on taking folic acid
- Help to quit smoking during pregnancy
- A checklist of what to take to the hospital
- Information about caring for a newborn
Special help for a high-risk pregnancy
If you're identified as being at increased risk for delivering a premature or low birth-weight baby, you'll receive one-on-one help from a BCBSND case manager to navigate the health care system and to increase the likelihood of a healthy pregnancy.
*Don’t have an online Member Services account? Register today to manage all your BCBSND information.