BCBSND Pharmacy Information
Brand name and generic prescription medications or drugs reimbursed at maximum payment levels by BCBSND.
- Drug Formulary List - updated July 2016
- Latest Additions and Deletions - updated July 2016
- Download formulary to your Mobile Device
BCBSND has partnered with Epocrates to deliver formulary and clinical information that providers can download to their mobile device or access over the Internet.
2015 BlueCare, BlueDirect and BlueEssential Formulary - updated July 2016
2016 BlueCare, BlueDirect and BlueEssential Formulary - updated July 2016
Prescription drugs not covered by BCBSND.
Nonpayable Drug List - updated October 2016
Drugs that have a dispensing limit, step therapy requirement and/or require prior approval. If you need to request an override for a dispensing limit or step therapy drug, the override forms can be found on our Forms & Documents page in the Pharmacy section.
- Restricted-Use Prior Approval Drugs - updated September 2016
- Restricted-Use Step Therapy Drugs - updated August 2016
- Restricted-Use Insulin - updated April 2016
- Restricted-Use Drug Dispensing Limits - updated January 2016
Medications or drugs that are generally high cost and may have other considerations such as special administration, limited availability, unique delivery and dispensing, or unique and/or required patient support or monitoring.
Specialty Drug List - updated September 2016
Non-prescription drugs covered by BCBSND when dispensed by a pharmacist upon receipt of a prescription order.
Over-the-Counter Medications List - updated August 2015