Expecting? Take Advantage of Prenatal Plus
Congratulations! There's no such thing as too much support during your pregnancy and BCBSND is here to provide the coverage you need during this journey. In addition, the prenatal plus program offers some extra tools to help you manage your pregnancy.
- Prenatal care advice
- Guidelines for alcohol and pregnancy
- Help in preventing preterm labor
- Information on taking folic acid
- Help to quit smoking during pregnancy
- A checklist of what to take to the hospital
- Information about caring for a newborn
How Do I Sign Up?
After your first prenatal doctor visit, call us at 844-363-8457, or sign in to online member services to enroll.
What if I Have a High-Risk Pregnancy?
If you're identified as being at increased risk for delivering a premature or low birth-weight baby, you'll receive one-on-one help from a BCBSND case manager to navigate the health care system and increase the likelihood of a healthy pregnancy.
Are You a Member?
Manage your benefits with Online Member Services.
Or if you'd prefer, just call: