Coverage with copays for doctor and emergency room visits
Plan N overview
Plan N covers Medicare hospitalization costs and Part B coinsurance costs with only a minimal copayment for office visits. With Plan N, there is no maximum out-of-pocket per calendar year.
- Medicare Part A deductible, coinsurance and hospital costs
- Additional days of hospitalization (up to 365 days after benefits are used up)
- Medicare Part B coinsurance or copayment
- Skilled nursing care
- 80% foreign travel emergency care services
- SilverSneakers free health club membership and fitness program
Download Plan N Brochure
View All Medicare Supplement Plans
*Estimated Premium Costs
*The application you submit to Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota, along with other information we may collect, is how we determine your eligibility for coverage and rates in effect at the time coverage is issued.
When and if a policy for you is approved, the actual rates may vary from the rates on this page, based on your specific application and additional information required by BCBSND to complete the application process. BCBSND reserves the right to change rates from time to time.