Before you fill prescriptions, check our easy-to-use pharmacy tool to:
Find Drugs & Estimates >
See if your medications are covered and how much they'll cost
Locate a Pharmacy >
Find a pharmacy in the BCBSND network
Learn about Mail Order >
Find out about getting medications delivered right to your door
Would you rather have paper copies?
Download and print the information that applies to you:
- Drug Formularies
Brand name and generic prescription medications or drugs reimbursed at maximum payment levels by BCBSND.
- BCBSND Formulary - updated April 2019
- Latest Additions and Deletions - updated April 2019
- 2019 BlueCare, BlueDirect, BlueEssential, BluePartner and SimplyBlue Formulary - updated April 2019
- 2018 BlueCare, BlueDirect, BlueEssential, BluePartner and SimplyBlue Formulary - updated April 2019
- Nonpayable Drugs
Prescription drugs not covered by BCBSND.
- Nonpayable Drug List - updated February 2019
- Restricted-Use Drugs
Drugs that have a dispensing limit and/or require prior approval
- Specialty Drugs
Medications or drugs that are generally high cost and may have other considerations such as special administration, limited availability, unique delivery and dispensing, or unique and/or required patient support or monitoring.
- Specialty Drug List - updated March 2019
- HSA Preventive Drug
• Drugs covered under a HSA Preventive Drug benefit.
- HSA Preventive Drug - updated December 2018
- Over-the-Counter Medications
Non-prescription drugs covered by BCBSND when dispensed by a pharmacist upon receipt of a prescription order.
- Over-the-Counter Medications List - updated January 2019