Before you fill prescriptions, check our easy-to-use pharmacy tool to:
Find Drugs & Estimates >
See if your medications are covered and how much they'll cost
Locate a Pharmacy >
Find a pharmacy in the BCBSND network
Learn about Mail Order >
Find out about getting medications delivered right to your door
Would you rather have paper copies?
Download and print the information that applies to you:
- Drug Formularies
Brand name and generic prescription medications or drugs reimbursed at maximum payment levels by BCBSND.
- BCBSND Formulary - updated October 2019
- Latest Additions and Deletions - updated October 2019
- 2019 BlueCare, BlueDirect, BlueEssential, BluePartner and SimplyBlue Formulary - updated October 2019
- 2018 BlueCare, BlueDirect, BlueEssential, BluePartner and SimplyBlue Formulary - updated October 2019
- Nonpayable Drugs
Prescription drugs not covered by BCBSND.
- Nonpayable Drug List - updated October 2019
- Restricted-Use Drugs
Drugs that have a dispensing limit and/or require prior approval
- Specialty Drugs
Medications or drugs that are generally high cost and may have other considerations such as special administration, limited availability, unique delivery and dispensing, or unique and/or required patient support or monitoring.
- Specialty Drug List - updated October 2019
- HSA Preventive Drug
• Drugs covered under a HSA Preventive Drug benefit.
- Over-the-Counter Medications
Non-prescription drugs covered by BCBSND when dispensed by a pharmacist upon receipt of a prescription order.
- Over-the-Counter Medications List - updated January 2019
Quarterly Pharmacy Reports
The quarterly report for prescription drug usage is no longer automatically sent to members. If you'd like information related to your prescription drug coverage and usage, please login in to the Member Portal here or call Prime Therapeutics 24/7 at 855-457-0007.