Before you fill prescriptions, check our easy-to-use pharmacy tool to:
Find Drugs & Estimates >
See if your medications are covered and how much they'll cost
Locate a Pharmacy >
Find a pharmacy in the BCBSND network
Learn about Mail Order >
Find out about getting medications delivered right to your door
Would you rather have paper copies?
Download and print the information that applies to you:
- Drug Formularies
Brand name and generic prescription medications or drugs reimbursed at maximum payment levels by BCBSND.
- BCBSND Formulary - updated January 2020
- Latest Additions and Deletions - updated January 2020
- 2019 BlueCare, BlueDirect, BlueEssential, BluePartner and SimplyBlue Formulary - updated February 2020
- 2020 BlueCare, BlueDirect, BlueEssential, BluePartner and SimplyBlue Formulary - updated February 2020
- Nonpayable Drugs
Prescription drugs not covered by BCBSND.
- Nonpayable Drug List - updated December 2019
- Restricted-Use Drugs
Drugs that have a dispensing limit and/or require prior approval
- Specialty Drugs
Medications or drugs that are generally high cost and may have other considerations such as special administration, limited availability, unique delivery and dispensing, or unique and/or required patient support or monitoring.
- Specialty Drug List - updated February 2020
- HSA Preventive Drug
• Drugs covered under a HSA Preventive Drug benefit.
• The HSA Preventive Drug benefit is not included with all benefit plans. Please review your benefit plan materials to determine coverage. Contact customer service using the number on the back of your Insurance ID card with any questions.
- 2020 HSA Preventive Drug - updated February 2020
- Over-the-Counter Medications
Non-prescription drugs covered by BCBSND when dispensed by a pharmacist upon receipt of a prescription order.
- Over-the-Counter Medications List - updated November 2019
Information specific to NetResults.
Quarterly Pharmacy Reports
The quarterly report for prescription drug usage is no longer automatically sent to members. If you'd like information related to your prescription drug coverage and usage, please login in to the Member Portal here or call Prime Therapeutics 24/7 at 855-457-0007.