Plan G overview
Medicare Supplement Plan G provides coverage for all copays and coinsurance not paid by Medicare Parts A and B. In addition, it pays the deductible for Part A. After you have paid the deductible for Medicare Part B, you have no additional out of pocket costs for the rest of the year.
This includes basic coverage of Medicare approved services plus 100% of the provider excess charges (this plan will pay if your doctor charges more than what Medicare allows for reimbursement) for medical services and coverage for emergency care when traveling abroad.
- Part A deductible coverage, coinsurance and hospital costs
- Hospitalization coverage (beyond 365 days)
- 100% provider excess charges are covered
- Medicare Part B coinsurance or copayment
- Skilled nursing facility care
- SilverSneakers free health club membership and fitness program