Plan L overview
Medicare Supplement plan L offers basic coverage, but includes some cost sharing. For example, you pay 25% of the cost for several benefits, such as your Medicare Part A deductible or Medicare Part B coinsurance and copayments. Medicare Supplement Plan L, however, has an out of pocket limit after you pay your Medicare Part B deductible. Once you have paid your out-of-pocket limit, your supplement pays 100% of required coverage for the remainder of the calendar year.
- 75% of your Medicare Part A deductible
- Additional days of hospitalization (up to 365 days after benefits are used up)
- 75% of Medicare Part B coinsurance or copayment
- Part A hospice care coinsurance or copayment
- Limit on your out of pocket expense
- SilverSneakers free health club membership and fitness program