SimplyBlue Health Insurance for Individuals and Families
A budget-friendly health plan, SimplyBlue offers preventive care coverage and low premiums with high-deductibles for medical care within North Dakota. It allows you the health coverage you want without extras you may not need for your current health.
Coverage Available for:
- Coverage for medical care within North Dakota
- Preventive care, screening and immunization coverage
- One doctor visit with a $40 copay in addition to preventive care
- First dollar coverage and low copays for generic prescriptions, so the deductible doesn't have to be met before coverage begins.
- Covers the 10 essential benefits required by the Affordable Care Act health care reform law
- Outpatient services
- Emergency services
- Maternity and newborn care
- Mental health and substance use disorder services, including behavioral health treatment
- Prescription drugs
- Rehabilitative and habilitative services and devices
- Laboratory services
- Preventive and wellness services as well as chronic disease management
- Pediatric services, including dental and vision care
See How the Plan Works:
Need help choosing a plan? Use our decision guide.